Terncy Smart lock, Wall Switch, Light Controller support two modes. Bluetooth mode, that can be paired to HomeKit directly, or ZigBee mode that need to work with Terncy Home Center.
When you get a Terncy dual mode product, if you can’t accurately determine the current mode, you can refer to the way described in this article for differentiation.
Method: click the first button of the switch three times quickly within one second, and observe the action of the first button indicator
- ZigBee mode: The button indicator doesn’t change
- Bluetooth: The button indicator will switch between on and off after each button click
* This method is suitable for : Kujag Wall Switch、Jade Wall Switch、Kiryo Second generation Wall Switch
How to locate the first button of Wall Switch
- For a Wall Switch with two rows layout of the four buttons, the top left corner is the first key
- For a Wall Switch with one row of buttons, the left most button is the first key
Light Controller for Light Strip
Method: long press the botton for 6 seconds, then release the hand and observe the status of the indicator
- ZigBee mode: Indicator doesn’t change
- Bluetooth mode: Indicator will flash at a frequency of 1 second
Method: tap the screen to light up the LED, then check the upper left corner of the screen
- Zigbee: 📶 icon will appear in the upper left corner
- Bluetooth: There is no 📶 icon on the display
* If the Smart lock is upgraded from Bluetooth to Zigbee mode，you need to remove the smart lcok battery, wait for 50 seconds, and then insatll the battery before you can see the 📶 icon
* This method works for both Titan and Odin smart locks
Method: Power off and on of downlight three times, make sure the power is off within two seconds after power off. Then the downlight will flash.
- ZigBee mode: downlight flash in cool color temperature
- Bluetooth mode: downlight flash in cool warm temperature
Switch Terncy dual mode device from Bluetooth to ZigBee
Switch Terncy dual mode device from ZigBee to Bluetooth